Feb 17, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Edited Feb 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Sorry to ask again about this subject.
1) I have my specialized compilation part that provides a root namespace declaration
2) Almost all elements of my ast can be projected on CCI-AST classes and so I will just add the appropriate namespace member declarations
3) ONE of my ast elements can't be projected on CCI-AST classes.
1) since (as I mentioned in the last post) I need to start with a custom TypeDefinition, I attempted to do that and I ended up cut-and-pasting like 10 of your classes just to make something that apparently is not that different. Is it really this the way
I'm supposed to work? If it is, "CCI code and AST" seems to be a bit locked. The strange thing is that wandering through your code, I find few places that could be used to implement what I want and they are not virtual or are virtual but internal.
2) supposing I found the definitive way to implement this my-ast-to-codemodel projection, how do I stick that into your Assembly class? how does it gets into the IL generation mechanism?
I hope I'm not abusing of your patience.