How to Compile and Run HelloCodeModel
CCI Code Model
The complete HelloCodeModel sample, including a Visual Studio 2008 project file, is in the CCI Code source tree under the Samples folder.
To compile and run HelloCodeModel:
- If you have not done so already, download the CCI Code Model source tree. For details on how to download the CCI Code Model sources, see
- In the source tree’s root folder, double-click the tree’s Visual Studio 2008 solution file, Ast.sln. This solution encompasses the entire source tree, including the samples.
- If you have not done so already, build the source tree. This builds the CCI Code and CCI Metadata DLLS that the sample requires, along with the sample itself.
- To view the HelloCodeModel source code, go to Solution Explorer and expand the Samples folder, which contains all the CCI Code Model samples.
- Run HelloCodeModel, which creates Hello.exe and places it in the bin\debug folder.
To run Hello.exe, open a command window and run it as a standard console application.
Return to Beginning